Your teams are experts, but to really drive strategic gains in your business, but we have found that an external perspective and focus can often identify significant new opportunities to improve performance.
Our team bring pragmatism, cross-vertical experience and 15-years of learnings, plus unrivalled access to data-driven insights, allowing you to find new opportunities for growth, solve commercial problems and make impactful changes.
Our Commercial Insight Services Include:
- We’ll review product and category performance from the highest to lowest levels
- You’ll gain deep understanding of the true profitability and drivers of performance
- You’ll be able to evaluate the success of NPD, using data driven learnings, informing your cut/keep/review decision making
PRICING AND PROMOTION
- Often huge drivers of top–line performance, but have you assessed the impact on bottom–line profitability?
- We’ll compare performance of promotional mechanics, phasing, pull-forward and cannibalisation to give you the most effective strategy moving forwards
- We’ll identify clusters of stores with similar behavioural characteristics, helping you to build a better understanding of your customers
- We’ll work with your teams to develop more profitable ways of ranging, pricing, promoting and operating
BUYER SUPPLIER METRICS
- We’ll refine your reporting and information-sharing approach to suit different circumstances
- You’ll develop KPI’s linked to data from both consumers and suppliers, improving the flow of information, reducing ambiguity and maximising opportunities for value creation
- We’ll analyse OSA performance across the supply chain, to help reduce wastage and keep best-selling items in stock for longer
- You’ll develop an understanding of availability drivers, take steps to address OSA risk and improve performance
- Every business, from a FTSE 100 company to a super-lean start-up has its own goals and needs.
- Whether you need to understand your cost base, optimise product performance or assess strategy and metric measurement, we work as an extension of your internal teams, providing the commercial support you need for effective decision making.