REDUCING COSTS | DRIVING EFFICIENCY | INCREASING PROFITS
If you’re looking to work with procurement, buying and commercial insight experts, you need to know you can trust the team you choose to deliver results.
That’s where we come in. Founded in 2003, Ivo is a specialist buying consultancy, offering best-practice commercial advice and implementation to help you deliver improved profitability.
Through procurement best-practice, structured tenders, online auctions, negotiations and data analytics we unlock significant incremental value for clients, bringing the benefit of having worked on hundreds of deals across a wide range of industry sectors both in the UK and overseas.
Our clients range from global business giants to private equity enterprises. The one thing they all have in common is the need for results without compromise.
Client Projects Typically Span the Following Areas:
Cost Saving Programmes
(spend analysis, opportunity assessment and delivery)
(negotiation strategy, deal structuring, SRM and contracts management)
(big data, profitability analysis, range reviews, commercial problem-solving)
How We Work
We use fact-based analysis to rapidly understand and prioritise opportunities. We then work closely with clients to implement changes and build the necessary capabilities, structures and processes within their organisation.
If 15 years of building commercial relationships has taught us anything about consultant/client partnerships, it’s that transparency and integrity are key to the overall success of any project.
With that in mind, we approach every new client with the same values and considerations in mind.
Seeing it through: We take a project all the way from identifying the problem to implementing a solution
Being collaborative and lean: We work in small, integrated project teams, sharing our skills and knowledge
Exceeding expectations: We take pride in going above and beyond to find more answers and deliver greater benefits
Delivering both hard and soft value: Our work has a positive impact not only on company financials but also on the people
A multi-level approach: We build relationships and work collaboratively and respectfully with stakeholders at all levels
- Our body of experience: We understand big businesses and can identify and empathise with their challenges
- Highly skilled communicators We are always tough on the problem, but easy on the people and build relationships that transform results
- Our ability to deliver rapidly: You won’t need to wait for the results of our work, allowing you to take informed action when it’s needed most
- Our integrated approach: From initial discussions through to delivery, the same team are involved – building relationships and learning your business
- Long-term skills development: We leave a positive legacy by enabling your client teams to develop new capabilities
World-class Negotiation Training
As experienced practitioners and advocates of their approach, we are proud to partner with the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, delivering PON Global executive training in the UK